Saturday, April 4, 2009

A Contest...

Hello Everyone,


My newest book, HAWK is almost finished! I will keep you all posted of the release date as soon as I receive it.

I think you will like reading about my new character as much as I did writing about him. He is a man of strength and integrity, that stands strong and steady in his convictions. For those that pre-viewed the book, Steiner Black-Hawk became a fast favorite as well as the return of Sloane, the investigator we all met in my first book, the Colton story. Sloane stayed in the Pacific Northwest after the job of finding Megan ended. In my third book, Sloane finds a place in the heart of Paige, a mother of two. What better place to find peace and love than in the beautiful
and serene Pacific Northwest!

The book signing at the Timberland library went well. I enjoy meeting and speaking with all those that took the time to stop by.

We have decided to ask my readers to send in their favorite Week-day recipe. Each will be tried and judged and the winner will receive an autographed copy of JACK! Please go to ch@lovesjourneyhome.com and enter your recipe.

Send as many as you'd like and please include a little bit about why the recipe is your favorite. The winning recipe will be posted in the June newsletter.

prayers,
Cindi

No comments:

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi