Monday, February 23, 2009

My Crazy Life....

Hello to everyone,

What a crazy few months! I was just telling a friend that I couldn't remember when I was able to come here and talk a minute...well, now that I'm here, I can see that it has been way too long!!

I don't know if you all know this or not but, I have two of the most incredible special olympians living in my home...Yes, that is correct...Bobby and Stephie went to the Special Olympics Regionals and won third place in their division of Basketball. It was quite the afternoon! They played four games and two of those were back to back! They did so well and the team played together awesomely! (is that a real word?)

December thru February is Basketball season for the Lewis County Bears and that means that any and all spare time is spent either playing, practicing, or talking Basketball. They love it and we love being involved with them and their teammates. So, another season is over and now we look forward to Track and Field which will begin the 1st week in March. Track will go thru May with the State games being held the 1st week-end in June at Fort Lewis in our home state of Washington. What a time that will be! I will keep you posted of the progress of the Lewis County Track and Field team.

My writing has taken a back seat as of late to all the things that seem to pop up in the course of my day or week which now includes a new puppy. Papi has joined our home and warmed our hearts...well, mine and the kids anyway...Bob seems to think we should have named him Pita {pain in the *!#} instead of Papi...of course, when we have all gone to bed and no one is looking, Papi is always in his lap sleeping. They are buds.

Now, for those that have been following my progress on HAWK and want an update, I have just about finished it! There are about 3 more chapters I need to write and then it will be sent to the Publisher. Cross your fingers for me...this one is a bit longer and a little different than the other stories. I am hoping it will satisfy my readers and keep them coming back for more.

My oldest is making some awesome changes to my webpage so visit often and visit my guestbook. Let me know what you think, I love to hear from you.

Prayers,
Cindi

No comments:

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi