Monday, December 1, 2014

Who wants a NEW Kindle for Christmas?

I am giving away THREE Kindles!! What do you have to do to get one? It's very easy...

1. Buy one of my E-Books on Amazon.com. The cost has dropped to just .99 for this promotion. (you will be asked for a copy of your purchase receipt)

2. Write a review of the book and post it to Amazon.com.

That's it!

I will pick the review I like the best for each of my e-books and that person will win the Kindle!

Now remember, you don't have to have a Kindle to download the books. You can get the Kindle App for your phone or computer FREE of charge.

Contest runs from 12-02-14 to 12-12-2014 and Kindles will be sent out on the 13th...in time for Christmas. Keep it for yourself or give it away as a gift, it's all up to you.

Do you want one Kindle or three...One Kindle will be given away per book, so you could win up to THREE Kindles!!!

How many will you get?





HAWK:Sound Justice



Love's Journey Home



JACK


Doesn't that sound like easy fun? All books are easy to read short stories. Please leave a review and your's will be considered for a NEW KINDLE, or two, or three!! 

Winners will be announced on 12-13-2014...Good Luck!

Thank you so much and Merry Christmas!!
Cindi

6 comments:

Veronica Banks said...

Hi, I posted a review but did not realize it did not have my name just Amazon customer will you be able to see information you need.

Cynthia Hepner said...

Hello, Which book did you purchase and leave a review for? I will make note that it is your review. I hope you liked my stories!
prayers,
Cindi

Cynthia Hepner said...

Veronica,
I checked on Amazon and it actually has your name... So glad you liked my stories...I agree with Colton's story for sure but if I would have given him all that he deserved it would have been an epic!! LOL JACK is a continuing story and HAWK, my latest seems to be everyone's favorite...more of a Novella than a short. I actually write 2 stories in every book. Again, I'm glad you enjoyed Love's Journey Home...my first book and you are entered in the drawing for a Kindle :)

Veronica Banks said...

Thanks Cynthia. I think I finally have this posting reviews thing down. I loved all of your books and cannot wait for the next one.

Veronica Banks said...

Thank you Cynthia for checking on it. I loved all 3 books and can't wait to read more. I noticed on your Facebook page the contest was extended. I was wondering why I was the only new reviews that had posted. Amazon gave me no problems with the reviews, so I hope they get it fixed soon. Keep writing and I will keep reading.

Cynthia Hepner said...

Apparently Amazon started denying the reviews of several yesterday and the evening before. We have reached out to them for an explanation but so far I have not heard anything back which is why I extended the contest...I'm so pleased you like my books and I will let you know when my new book is finished.

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi