Saturday, November 24, 2012

Twisted Willow Press...


So happy to announce that I just signed with a new publishing/promotion company! Twisted Willow Press will now be handling the e-book promotion of my short stories and novellas. I was very excited to have Twisted Willow Press  support me in my craft.

Just starting out, I feel confident that they will be diligent in their efforts to see that my books will be represented with excellence.

Not only will Twisted Willow Press offer editing and formatting help, they will offer bound book publishing, as well as a book trailer specially designed for my work.

I feel confident that they will get my books out there for all to read and enjoy!

No comments:

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi