Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My new project...

I have decided to write a cookbook. For many years I have been asked the same two questions... 'Can I have the recipe?' and 'When are you going to write a cookbook?' The time has come...I'm writing the book!

I want it to be different than most cookbooks and hope you all will enjoy the stories that come with the recipes as much as the recipes themselves. I will also be including all the recipes that I used in 'The Pie Shop'. I have kept them all pretty close to the vest until now, but will include my Grand Champion and Blue Ribbon winner "Double Crusted Lemon Pie" and everybody's favorite, "Peanut Butter Fudge Pie".

I am also including my families and friends favorite Mexican dishes they have enjoyed through the years and a few of mine, too.

I will keep you posted on my progress...

Prayers,
Cindi

No comments:

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi