Friday, February 25, 2011

Touchable Love by Becky Due...


Very well written, I enjoyed this book very much...

Touchable Love by Becky Due:

Christy was making changes in her life. She knew she was ready, but when she met Paul she felt as though she may have made a mistake. Her self-doubt surfaced and she was ready to give up before she had even started. After hearing Paul out, she decided to go for it and chronicle his death. Especially if it meant helping others to avoid Paul's fate and the fate of his partner that died three years earlier.

Christy bonded with Paul and he became her new best friend. Christy didn't have many friends. She liked it that way. Christy had a side that up unitl two years ago was filled with men she didn't know and one night stands. Her life had changed, yes, but she was still alone...that is until she met Paul.

After loosing Paul, Christy went on a path of action. She shared his story and condoms with all that would listen. She needed to educate as many as she could so no one would hurt the way she was hurting now.

It was through Paul that Christy met Brian. For the first time in Christy's life she took it slow with a man. Falling in love with Brian was something she wanted to savor. She wanted it to be pure, but before she let herself love him completly she needed to know...Would she suffer the same horrible death that her best friend Paul did?




No comments:

Welcome to my blog....

I may feel the need to talk about my books, what's happening in the world around me, or my family. What ever I write about, rest assured it will be what I believe and I hope in reading my Blog, you will get to know me.

I hope you enjoy your time here. I look forward to hearing from you all. Positive or negative, I appreciate all comments left for me.

prayers,
Cindi